Sunday 21 March 2010

Found how to add video content...

It took me a while to discover how to do this. I read the Google help pages for uploading videos to a blog and discovered that you had to click on the filmstrip icon in the editor.

But, I couldn't see the icon, and I was beginning to think that Google had withdrawn the service. So I left it for a couple of days then came back to it.

I decided to start from scratch and take a look a my basic settings. I was surprised to see that there were two editors for the blog - the new one and an old one. I had selected the new editor when I began writing the blog.

So, I edited my settings to use the old editor, just in case some of the settings had changed. Lo and behold, the filmstrip icon appeared in the old editor. Why Google has created a new editor without the ability to upload videos is beyond me. Maybe they don't like the idea of users competing with their utube service??

Makes you wonder, doesn't it...

Dave

Here's a very funny prank pulled on a doctor that is preparing to do an autopsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment